Minimum system requirements for Adobe Character Animator are:
- 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1803 or later)
- 64-bit version of Windows 8.1
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 8 GB of RAM
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 1280×900 display
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
You can download Adobe Character Animator from the Adobe website. Once downloaded and installed, the interface includes tools for creating and manipulating characters, as well as tools for recording and playback. There are also advanced techniques for creating more complex animations, such as using puppet layers and triggers.
Similar software to Adobe Character Animator include CrazyTalk Animator, Anime Studio, and Toon Boom Harmony.
To export a project file to a media file in Adobe Character Animator, you can use the “Export” option in the File menu. The export process will allow you to choose the file format, resolution, and other settings for the output file.
Adobe Character Animator is part of Adobe Creative Cloud and can be purchased as part of a subscription plan.
In summary, Adobe Character Animator is a powerful animation software that allows users to animate 2D characters in real-time using motion capture technology. It has a wide range of features and tools, as well as advanced techniques for creating complex animations. It is a part of Adobe Creative Cloud and can be purchased as a subscription.